Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jazzy June...

Every single year...
I used to look forward for June.. without fail... hehe...
June 9 1982, i was born.. cute (i guess ;p) and lovely.. hahaha..
Then.. June, since last 3 years brought double celebration for me.. my birthday + r*ship anniv with Ted.. (*v*)

But this year different story.. sometimes being pregnant didn't always do justice for you.. hahaha.. i guess.. my lil baby had steal my limelight even before she's born! huhu.. jeles dengan baby sendiri...

Not only that I (both of us) 'ter'forget about our 1st June r*ship anni... but dalam kesibukan nak get prepared for the coming baby.. my family also almost 'ter'forgot my birthday.. thanks to FB reminder (and mine of coz) diorg ingat jugak.. Hehe.. and guess what, my birthday present for this year? "baby cot.. of coz for my lil baby"
See.. belum lahir pun dah cilok my bday pressie.. hahaha.. i know i'm 28 this year.. and Ted's wife and gonna be a mommy in few weeks time.. tapi.. i still wanna have bday celebration with my family like always.. hehe... Thanks mama+papa+abg&family+angah+nini+ajim for the luvly cake & dendeng!! Yeay!!! I made a special request from mama to made me dendeng since March.. hehh.. but the dendeng have to be made in June because raya will be in Sept (by that time, either i'll still in confinement period or i'll start dieting) and the baby come in July.. so, by the time raya come.. i can still remember the taste... takde la jaki sangat tengok orang makan dendeng time tu.. hehe..

As for Ted.. hehe.. he still cute as always.. thanks luv for the frame+choc+henpon (walaupun seken hen, n bru pakai 1 malam dah jatuh chest drawer..) and late dinner we had @ studio cafe (teh tarik die serious sedap!).. hehe..
"i nak beli kek.. tapi u tu dah overweight.. nnti baby keluar besar, ke ade paper ke nnti.. so i beli choc ni je..." =D
ye.. husben saya tak romantik.. tapi die sgt comel kalau die nak mengembirekan saye.. hehe..

Hehe.. Kadang-kadang tengok kalendar cam tak caye jer... i'm 28 already! hurm.. dulu ade jugak buat wish list what i'll be in 28... yupe.. one of it is to have a baby.. hihi.. even i dun feel i'm ready just yet.. tapi rupe2nye i have this idea for like 8 years ago.. i made my goal list when i was 20.. time tu dah agak boleh pikir sket.. hehe..
cume yang masih belum tercapai...
+ pakai mini cooper..
+ sambung study.. (aiyoh.. bile la nak sambung balik ni.. siap dah terlupe dah)
+ beli rumah..

hehe.. tu jelah bebelan saya pada hari ini... ngeh ngeh ngeh...
see the calendar.. only 3 weeks away to meet my baby...
only 3 weeks je lagi.. I dun get much/enough sleep these days... i woke up every hour..
posisi tidur pun kena tukar every 20mins..
Clingy to Ted like.. entahlah... member nak pegi main badminton pun nanges.. nak pegi basuh kete pun sebuk nak ikut.. huhu...

i suppose to finish the scrapbook i made for my lil baby.. tapi... i only started like 10% of it.. camno? hehe...

Ya Allah.. permudahkanlah perjalanan hambamu ini... Peliharalah hambamu ini..

2 comments:

Noriee said...

kena share birthday month dgn baby la pulak...hu hu..

groovy ally said...

hehe.. Tula pasal.. :p

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates