Monday, March 14, 2011

It's good to know.. ;)

I was tested with quite a big test (ujian) last 2 week... Tapi, Alhamdulillah ujian kami hanya kecil kalau dibanding orang Jepun. Alhamdulillah I'm still here working and able to smile.
Dugaan Allah. Tak siapa terduga bile & macam mana it would happened.
Tapi, disebalik dugaan tu yang perlu kita tengok & teliti.
Pardon me, i'm not being angelic here or whatever. And if u see me today, i won't be any different from before.
You might find me making jokes about what happened. It just how i remind myself, not to be too sad / menyesal... Alhamdulillah eventhough what had happened, i'm still alive and Allah still love me giving me another chance to live and do the right things.

It's good to know.. Ted rushing to me after i called and arrived just 10mins after that. Subhanallah. ;) he may not a romantic-rich husband, but he's there when i need him the most. (I'm almost crying now..iskk...) ini lebih kurang macam beranak. But, kat labour room u kinda know it's going to be a joy afterwards (unless something happened and u had complication or u've been notified earlier). But imagine, when i called him shrieking (yupe! literally shrieking, he didn't hear anything i said.) the feeling he felt all the way riding on a EX5 to HKL. Ya Allah, anugerah paling besar yang Kau Beri, he safely arrived.

It's good to know.. u have a families (my own family & in-laws) that care so much for you.. Alhamdulillah... Dengan abah kena lelah lepas dengar berita.. Isk... Kalau la jadi apape kat aku that nite.. kalaulah jadik apaper kat my family that nite.. Mama, Papa & siblings sumer datang muke cemas.. i almost cried.. tapi taknak diorg risau so i make jokes bout plastic surgery. ehehe...

It's good to know.. u have a very caring bosses.. Alhamdulillah.. My boss asking for my condition everyday, siap marah lagi i nak dtg ofc hehe.. And she help me to search ways to claims/reports for the incident.. Tskk.. Not to forget that she also covered my task during my absents.. Alhamdulillah..

It's good to know.. i have friends & colleagues who care for me if anything happened to me.
Alhamdulillah... Thanks to all for your wishes & prays.. i really appreciate it.. =)

Everything happened for a reason. For this, I believe it's a peringatan / teguran daripada Allah. So that i wud come back and remember Him the Almighthy. Ku berdoa dugaan ini, kesakitan ini dapat menghapus walau sedikit dosa-dosaku yang tak ternilai. Kite manusia selalu terlupa & alpa (me lah). Kadang-kadang lupa yang Allah tu Maha berkuasa.

Hopefully, selagi aku rase sakit ni.. selagi tu aku tak lupe.. Hopefully juga, selagi aku nampak kesan ni.. selagi tu aku tak lupe.. Hopefully juga, bila dah aku tak rase sakit.. bile kesan dah tak nampak.. aku still tak lupa.
Ya Allah, semoga Kau lindungi aku & keluargaku daripada segala musibah & bala bencana.


lastly:) hadiah utk org sakit.. my all time fav magnum + mp4 ;) thanx Ted
And a book - Committed by Eliz Gilbert (RM19.90 @ BookXcess)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates