Thursday, May 5, 2011

~_~

Dah lame tak bace blog2 yg byk kate semangat.. heheh... i've been living in a pre-online life these days. i wrote a lot in my diary / journal - the one u wrote with a pen ;) and read books (real book not e-book) and having real to-the-mall shopping (instead of online).. Ngee...


Hari ni, rase macam nak lahirkan appreciation to my beloved En Ted.

Ntahla... for me, he deserved a lot more from me, than just this entry...

But, i'm just a normal human being... tsskkk...


Ya Allah, what good deeds did i do to deserve such a cool / calm / penyabar person as he is..

I can be such a difficult person when i want to. But, i'm blessed to have Ted who accepted my alter ego as well. Huhu...


U, i hope u read this..

I am blessed to have you..

I am blessed to have Iman with you..

(OMG, nak nangis)

If you're a book, I love every chapters of you..

If you're a car~sport car, i love you from bumper to bumper..

If you're a song, i love every melody of you, every bridge, every chorus of you..

If you're a meal, i love you from raw until you're in my tummy (hahaha.. this one not true! i won't eat you)

But most of all, If you're you.. I still love you.. every part of you.. ;D (except when u fart ;p)



0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates