Monday, April 16, 2012

Hurm... Oh My..

I had a massage yesterday for my back & below abdomen pain... it was unbearable, i had a light massage last 2 weeks, but still the pain didn't go away.. :(


And i'm wrong about something, second pregnancy is not the same with the first pregnancy.. Or maybe because of the age factor? Huhu... Ahh.. Teh ais is my all time favorite, and i had no prob having teh ais every day last pregnancy.. but now.. my body is all masuk angin due to ais & cold food. But definitely, because of ice.. :( Dang! Hehe.. And my lower abdomen pain is also due to angin & heavy weight lifting ~ our lil Iman.. Haha... kesian Iman now, i can't carry her anymore..

And now.. i'm in pain... Ya Allah.. tapi last Friday dah cuti.. takpe.. if i can't take it amek mc lah.. huhu :(

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates