Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday En Ted :)

Today ~ 7th August 2012, My lovely hubby - En Ted turns 30!
Hehe.. yeah! We're even now. You're also an Ajushi like me.. hahaha.. :P

Anyways, I just want to wish you happy birthday...


My man :)


You're our greatest gift from Allah :)
Thank you for being a great & understanding husband.. You meant a world to me :)
Thank you for being a great, caring, tender & loving Papa to Iman & InsyaAllah to our Lil Bun.. You're their Superhero :D

Sure we had our rough time, but Thank you for always patiently be there for me.. Ngeee :P
You're sure my better half.. Hehe.. for reminding me who am i and believe in my potential..

I loved you, Am Loving You & Will always Love You..
Your cute wife (haha)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates