Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary Encik Ted :)

We began as strangers. We become friends. We became one with each other... 
Wish We'll remain as one forever until Jannah. 

How wonderful to have you in my life! All my feelings whirl about my heart!
Perhaps I can't contain that I'm your wife; Perhaps I don't know how or where to start.

You have me always, no matter what you do: A gift I give my gift, joyously.
Nothing means as much to me as you; Nothing else so fully makes me, me.


Happy 3rd Anniversary, Luv :)

Please know, u always.. always have my heart..
I can be very challenging for you to handle.. but thank you for always be there for me.. 
I love u.. huhu..


0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates