Tuesday, January 13, 2009

N.E.W

The 13th day of the new year 2009.. hurm.. wonder if this year wud be wiser, healthier and happier.. =)

I spent most of my 2009 so far (well, it's only 13 days after all) reading chick-lits & watching dvds / gossip girls season2 marathon.. err... not exactly new year spirit huh? It just that i missed the 'enjoyment' and excitement reading my fav authors' for the last year. Not to whine or moan, but i kinda neglected my own interest just to please everybody else around me. err.. not really.. hihih since i equally hurted somebody else through this process.. Well, having said that.. my resolution for 2009 are going to be all about heart.. heh..

1. Enjoy every moment of my life.
2. Appreciate myself and everybody around me.
3. Stop overthinking about every single things that happened to me every single day.
4. Be motivated. Do my very best at work and reduce work stress.
5. Be healthy + weight management.
6. .... And more heart thingy..

Ok, so i'd started my new year reading books. yea.. u read it right, books.. in exact words - 6 books, from before xmas until i put down my final book - Love Rosie, yesterday. So here are my humble review from the perspective of ordinary girls who live in her own world minding her own business and enjoy reading.




Shopaholic & Baby
- After read the first 4 books, this book is equally hilarious.
- I slept late that nite and kept promise my sleepy eyes that i wud sleep after this chapter..
- Kinsella able to remind us that people especially lady could do almost everything just to reach her/his goal. especially where relationship matters. And i scared of this the most.
- And something about having babies also scares me as well. I learnt that it is an enjoyable experience throughtout the prenancy periods & having the baby. But the birth moment that worries me.. (err.. why am i so worry bout this thing now, again?)


Remember Me - Sophie Kinsella
- how our life cud change just in a matter of 3 years... and how we tend to live in a pretentious life to get what we want... but the best part is that life is all in our hand and how we perceived it to be...
- i enjoy reading it and it makes my brain works to think about everything happened in my life for the past 3 years... er.. something has change but not too obvious.. =P


Thanks for the memories - Cecilia Ahern
- this is the second book i read by cecilia ahern... the first was 'a place called here'.
- cecilia's imagination is something for me... she always amazed me that there's certainly no limits of imagination and it's the beautiful thing about our brains...
- I love this story very much! it's about the blood transfusion thingy that end up u experience the donor's life in one way or another..
- And another thing that make me love this story is about her relationship with her father. it touched my soul...


Queen of Babble Gets hitched - Meg Cabot
- this is actually the 3rd book... but i missed the 2nd book so i kinda lost somewhere in the story...
- it is an enjoyable reading experience...
- but i really need to find the 2nd book Queen of the babble in the city (something like that) and reread the 1st & 3rd book.. i'll tell you more after that...


Ps i Love you - Cecilia ahern
- okay so i was delayed, lagged and outdated (rolling my eyes) for only read this book now.
- i heard about this book since it hits the cinema... but i don't bother reading it or watching the movie..
- the book is awesome... sedey! nangis2 bace buku nieh.. after read it terus call En TED.. (die blank giler..) =P


Love Rosie - Cecila Ahern
- hurm.. the story is great.... long story i wud say... since 7 years old until years old..
- she wrote it in kinda letter/notes/e-mail/chatting all written communication in rosie's life... even her transcript is there too... so, it kinda penat membace surat cinta orang actually...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates