Tuesday, June 23, 2009

b.i.t.t.e.r h.e.a.r.t

guys... listen to this... (or at least.. read this.. aha)

Sun rays come down as seen when they hit the ground,
Children spinning around till they fall down down down.
I wait for you: it's been two hours now,
You're still somewhere in town,Your dinners getting cold.
I rest my case you are always this late,
And you know how much I hate waiting around 'round 'round,
Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside,
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is gettin' just a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine.
And then you come and tell me the same reason as you did yesterday,
So tell me whats her name.
Doo doo da dum, doo doo da dum, doo doo doo
doo doo doo da da dum dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum.
Bitter heart, bitter heart tries to keep it all inside
Bitter heart, bitter heart shadows will help you try to hide,
Bitter heart, my bitter heart is just getting a little fragile,
Bitter heart, bitter heart of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine, of mine.
Bitter Heart - Zee Avi


I've been listening to this cutest song on earth for a while in radio, and practically begging my lil bro to download it for me.. (ye.. cheapskate.. ahah).
Then i cudn't take it anymore- waiting for his busi-ness.. hehe... yeah.. these days.. form 4 boys are soo busy... ehe.. - so, i search down the internet (see.. i can find it on my own, yet i still bugging him... aha.. that's what lil bro is for.. =P).

And i finally landed on this website/blogspot... heheh.. and the bonuses are... not only zee avi on it... there all like thousand of folks, indie, jazz songs you can get! pehhh!! like a jackpot for me!! i'm like jack sparrow (only much cuter.. not!) found the heart in that chest.. ahaha.. oohhh!! heaven..

And i know u already knew it.. but i just wanna tell u...
  • I love listening to jack johnson...
  • Zee avi is from Miri Sarawak...

so, what the connection then? ngeh ngeh...

Zee Avi has signed to the Jack Johnson's record label; Brushfire Records! No wonder i smell jack johnson in her song.. ngeh ngeh... =P

And another fact that caught me up is that Zee Avi post her video in youtube for her friends to watch... and after a while, she's been receiving thousands of e-mails which some offer her a label... wahh!! see how amazing internet works these days rite? but listen to her song please!!! she's sooo really cute...


Soo cute rite.. and she's really cute girl!!!

thank you Let Me Like It for being my soul-island! pic also taken from letmelikeit. hehe...

ps mcm nk bagi kat ted... tapi tajuk tak sesuai... mau kene pelangkung nnti hiks.. =P

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates