Monday, October 3, 2011

Feeling Low..

hurm... not even 24hours after i was feeling high last week.. bummM!!! there i went feeling really low.. I don't know.. it was my biggest mistakes in years of working in this company..

Ntahlah... it's really my mistakes. i should checked first rather than follow anyone's said..
Pastu... rupanya.. what i did was wrong.. technically it was a good initiatives and i was taking the wrong route.. Lesson Learnt! Big Time! So.. i just be prepared if my monthly salary going to be cut off. :( I hope not.. urrgghh... this is so ugly..
What more, i'm only 3months here.. and now i made a huge mistakes...
I'll be on leave for 3 weeks next week.. arrgghh!!!
Adoii... i was in sleepless nite these 3 days.. ape aku merepek ni... aku tak tido malam 3 hari ni... huhu... end up kena migraine mlm tadi...
Tapi sbbkan aku dah wat salah... takleh nak MC pagi ni sbb kena gi jumpa boss..
Luckily... he's understanding, and i hope... seriously hope, he don't have a bad impression on me after this.. i have to work harder this time to prove myself..

Ahhh... i hate this feeling.
Dahla nak g cuti... uurrgghh..

Alhamdulillah, i managed to get through half of today (the most hated monday of all :( )...
Hopefully, after this.. i can use my brain wisely...
Wake up majin!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates