Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Es Pee Ehm..

Hehe... SPM result is out today yo! Hehe... I have no relatives taking SPM this year... (i think so.. hmmm).. oh, my beautiful boss's son.. (Gud luck Puan :))


My youngest bro took it last year.. hehe... and will be fly off to US InsyaAllah this August..
I had no experience taking the result at my old skool... When the result was announce back at 2000, i was at Kolej Matrikulasi... So the feeling was different. We had to line up at the hall. Since they were not my school mates, i just can't feel the excitement, except that i was about to get the ultimate result.. And i think it was announce later than at school (nite kot) Haha.. Those days. :) However, i still remember, Papa had to take the result at my school on behalf of me.. Alhamdulillah, first grade with single aggregate... I remember feeling awesome.. haha...

I didn't have the chance to experience the excitement of accepting the awards at my school either, as it happened on the same day i was registering at MMU.. Aaahhh... double blerrgghh... I just want my parents to be proud of me standing at the stage receiving the gifts or whatever...

And sadly, i still did not manage to make my parents proud seeing me standing on the stage receiving awards.. Degree yeah during convo, but i was the normal students which only had like 2 seconds on the stages.. No Dean list awards.. :( Sorry Ma & Pa.. I promise i will make you proud in another way...

It already 12years after the spm.. huhu... *sigh* those days were great days.. i took the spm in boarding school. Ehem... i remember the prep.. stayed up at nite for revision dekat katil, but afraid of ghost.. hehe... I hadn't seen my x-schoolmate since the last day at school in '99. Hehe... Only those who entered the MMU together yang i jmp balik.. oh wait, i did get to see some of them during my wedding and our last outing together after spm.. hehe... Lili & che an.. yg lain.. luckily we have fb now i can get in touch with them, but still couldn't get to meet them... hehe...
Kelakar bile ingat balik.. i was a naughty girl at school.. Every weeks i would make up reason to get back home.. ade yang berjaya, ada yang tak.. my fav reason: sakit belakang... Hehe :P and if i weren't at home, every Sunday eve i will be at canteen with huda to watch power rangers.. at Form 5 yeah... :p

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates