Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Of Showing our Love..


How often we express our gratitude to our significant other? Every hour? Every day? Every week? Every time he took the bin out? Every time he bathed our kids? Every time he buy us nice pressie? Every month? Every quarter? On anniversary? On birthday? Once a year? Once in a blue moon... Hahaha..

I admit i rarely express my appreciation to him. Yeah, i did say thank yous every time he did me favor or buy me things especially food haha.. But that were just plain "Thanks :)" with smile. To say "Thank you for everything you did or just for being here with me", i think the most is 3 times, on his birthday, on our anniversary & on my birthday (after getting the present, :P)

Last week was the most tiring week for us. I left to PD for the workshop on Friday before that and he's taking care of Lil Iman alone (with his family, hehe) On Saturday nite, he told me Lil Iman was not feeling well. I just thought she might catch a fever for missing me (She miss me, they said :)) On Sunday morning, he called me at 7.30am saying Iman might have the HFMD and he'll take her to the clinic & ampang puteri. That day, i was going home at noon, so i asked him to bring Lil Iman to clinic first and wait for me at Ampang Puteri. Kak Long sent me at Ampang Puteri, and Iman was admitted due to mild HFMD. It's so sad looking at her with the air liur mengalir.. :( We stayed at the hospital for 3 days & 2 nites (dah mcm pakej percutian pulak huhu). Ted took urgent leave on Monday, while i took half day. I need to sort out things first before taking leave. He slept together with us at the hospital those 2 nights. Then, on Friday we went to Batu Pahat, Johor for Asrul's solemnization with Mimie (Congrats you alls :)), and went back to KL on Saturday. So, on Sunday we just lepak at home, and he cooked us dinner last nite :)

So, this entry is dedicated to u En Ted, to show how thankful i am for having you. :)
I know i can count on you each & every time in need. I wanna say it out loud to him, but i feel shy hehehe...

The Prince & Princess of my heart

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates