Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*B.l.u.s.h.e.d*

I went to Shah Alam for small discussion with my boss... As usual, we had a lil chit chat before discussing the serious work-matter... Kak Long joined our chit chat 2gether.. and i excitedly showed them my new purse... (dengan yakin & tanpa syak wasangkanye..)


Suddenly...
My Boss: "Eh... kenape gambo A***** ade kat dlm beg ko nih?"
Aiyak!! i can feel my ears & cheeks were burning.... Errrggghhh...
Kak Long: "Hahaha... Merah padam muke... hhahaha.. Padan Muke awak... tula nak cover sgt..."
Me: Puan, alamak... sy demam la hari ni... saye balik dulu ye...
hahahahahaha... dalam ketermaluan itu aku tergelak sakan.... huwaaa!!!

Huhuhuhuh... Sorry ye En Ted...

Since we're in the same department (different unit) in the same building... we decided to keep it low when it come to our relationship... it's hard but we tried to act as if we're not even talking to each other... only certain 'lucky' people who know we're an item.... some people serkap2 jarang, but we locked our secret... even after the Merisik... huhuhuh... just to be safe and to avoid unnecessary things to happen...

Huhuhu... malunye!!!! *blushed* (^_^)
I can still feel my cheek blushing while typing this entry... =P

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates