Monday, December 22, 2008

Trench Coat Conflique

1. I'm excruciatingly freezing.
2. Suffering from 'tonsilitis blablabla' (whatever the scientific name, it's a painful sorethroat called tonsil).
3. With 4 hours lack of sleep (Gossip Girl s1 Marathon)
4. Wrapped in Ted's knitted grey jacket plus Seed Dark Green Work Jacket.
5. Typing in the dark. With my office light goes on and off.
6. At 6.18 pm.
7. And so.. i'm not close to Shopaholic (yet).

.... But, i feel like i wanna have a trench coat for my own...
(sorry, i'm restricted from pasting the pic here)

Too bad i have an overloaded list of essential stuff and not-so-essential-but-already-in-my-want-list-since-ever to buy i have so i have to put this RM4K+ dream on hold...
Perhaps... until someone is kind enough to buy it for me? *wink 3 times*

Please... I believe it sure cud light up my life and warm me up... even without this light off at my table...

In a dark cold evening am waiting for Raglan trench to wrap me in

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates