Wednesday, December 3, 2008

+H.e.a.r.t Q.u.e.s.t.+

I've read this chick-mag and the discussion was "4give & 4get"...

There's a quote: It's easy to Forgive, but it's almost impossible to forget...


Hurm... Have u feel like, u thought after a while.. a long while.. u will eventually forgive that stupid 2 legs & 2 hands creature for whatever reason or wrongdoings...
But, as time goes by.. u realise that, no matter what people says and great things happens in your life... u had never, (even sekelumit pun..) had forgive that someone... what more to forget what happened before...

yupe... i always wonder... am i really a difficult person? is it really hard to forgive someone? am i too good, sinless that i cudn't forgive anybody in my life?

But then... thru' my-foggy-observation... i learnt something for real...

You have every right to treat yourself good. And it include to stay away from the people who hurted you, and treated u rubbish... who had placed you the lowest ground in the eyes of your circles in terms of dignity... who, even after every stupid-bloody things he/she did to me, still expected me to treat him/her nice.. and are shameless enough to ask me to forget everything...


Do i look bimbo to them? This bloody creature had never think beforehand who he/she dealing with...


To this unworthy person: Please stay away of my life.. EVER! coz, i'm not sure whether u're in my "forgiveness list" even in the next 30 years...
And to my fellow friends (who his/her friends as well): Please get me away from his/her update.. I don't watch news that much to update myself with what happened around the world... so i don't need any news on this creature as well...


And sometimes... without us noticing... there are always someone among our friends who is not sensitive and seems to like this to happened so that they cud make stupid joke out of it! For that friend: Just laugh out loud and have all the fun you want... Coz, u're just as stupid as your joke...


pic courtesy of http://www.emilystrange.com/

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates