Wednesday, August 5, 2009

i'm not an artist, i dun owe u my life..

i have one wish...
"If You can't make me slim, please and please make my friends fat!" > kejam!

"I told you so, has a brother and his name is "Shut the h**l up!" - bella swan.

"Life is a cup of coffee, too much of sugar - diabetes.. too little of sugar - bitterness, too little of coffee - bland, too much of coffee - stay younger everyday?" anonymous

"Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else" charlie swan, eclipse.

"It's the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness" - albus dumbledore, hp & hbp.

"Where dwell be brave at heart" anonymously or me not remember anyone..

"A full stomach gud spirit, an empty one bickering and gloom" albus dumbledore (i think)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates