Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Syrup & Honey ~ and Pancake!

Huhuh.. Just came back from K Limah's home @ Kepong, she's having kenduri doa selamat for her going to Umra'. We pray for your healthiness and 'safetiness' ^_^, InsyAllah.
I'm so full, heheh, having my fav 'raya' dish of Daging Dendeng. Well, i skipped my no-rice-diet today.. hehe.. the Dendeng was so tempting. Me, Aida & K Syara were like craving to have more of Dendeng but cudn't find our guts to have another round. heheh... Even now, i can still remember the sweetness of the dendeng... nyum nyuum.. nak mintak mama masakla balik kang... =P

++++++++++

Don't you be wastin' all your money

On syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough
Don't you be usin' every minute on makin' a livin'
Because we got our love

Listen to me 1, 2, 3
Baby, Baby, Baby (in my case: Teddy, teddy, teddy)
Spend your time on me

Don't you be out all night long leavin' me all alone
Because I, I need your love
Don't you be spendin' every day workin' away
Because I'm waiting for you

Listen to me 1, 2, 3
Baby, Baby, Baby (in my case: Teddy, teddy, teddy)
Spend your time on me

Spend it, spend it, spend it
Your time on me
Please baby, please baby

Duffy ~ Syrup & Honey (mood: lapaq pancake + gf terabai - final-final exam week)
+++++++++
Hurm.. dunno why, today, all i think of is food (blame the slow system). haha.. I feel like wanna have pancake (thanks to the Syrup & honey song), but nini is currently in her no-mood-to-cook-dun-bother-uh-uh-no-way-i'm-going-to-cook right now, so there's no way i'll have the pancake until weekend. Hurm, perhaps i'll just drive to Mid V and have that 'Volcano-what' pancake from Paddington Pancake (nyumm!!). But to survive the traffic hectic all the way from Setapak to Mid V, is another story. Houm.. Houm.. lapaq pancake ~_~


Pastu tengah relax2 dari weekend aritu been craving for mussels/kepah/kupang.. Slurrpp.. The last time i ate, it was at the Medan Ikan Bakar Kuala Sungai Baru, Melaka, last few months. Masak cili.. perhh!! Malatop!

- teringat kepah ni kat PJ Hilton -
- we had this one really look like shell (petrol station) @ Mersing last year -
Seriously heaven! I lost count on how many (more than 20) i ate that nite. (see those big crabs..)
And been thinking of the 'mussels and cheese' at the Corus Hotel, KL(near Jln Ampang).
Sluurpp.. *drrrooolliingg* (@_@)
And, all this while i've been wondering, why is it hard for me to lose weight.. heheh..

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates