Tuesday, March 16, 2010

J.e.a.l.o.u.s.y

Ok... I'm officially jealous with my self..
Hahaha... i'm jealous with my 'previous-self'.. my pre-pr**gie-self..


Haha... Not that i'm complaining... but well.. sometimes it's heart-wrenching to see my 'not-so-old' pics and realise how much-mucho weight i'd put on... Huhu.. I can't imagine myself for the next 4month...


Me in 2007 - after Aishah's wedding @ muar..

Definitely have to really 'confine' myself during the confinement period..
Huhu... So sad it has to be during Hari Raya festive, that i'll have to request Mama to cook all the fav Raya dishes - Dendeng (super yummeeyy), choc cake (angah, pls..), asam pedas daging tetel (poergghh... wawa pls read this..) hahaha... before the time comes.. haha..

These days... i ate like nobody business (ahahah)..
I tried to eat only fruit salad at nite (well, baru start 2 hari, pastu kantoi makan nasi semalam)..
I've been warned by my doc (and.. paling hebat skali.. En Ted lah of course...) for my tremendous (~_~) weight gaining..
And now.. i've been craving for sweet foods ~ cakes!! any cakes.. chocs & ice creams.. huwaa... camne nak kurus nihh... I've been eating the whole bag (sebbaik amek yang kecik jer) of Chipsmore the other day.. and i dun feel guilty at all!! Arrghh.. saya di tahap yang parah ini..
I curik2 drink coffee + nescafe but then i feel guilty and gulped down like 2l of plain water.. huhu.. and pray that the caffein will go away and didn't get to reach the w**b.. Haha..
Sometimes, i was surprised to see my plate 'licin'.. like.. 'wahh' abeh aku makan? huhu...
I'd gained more than 16kgs just in 5 months! huwa..
Definitely will signed up for The Biggest Loser Asia next year.. hehe..
Sakit tapak kaki, kaki, pinggang, backache.. jangan citerla kan... Huhu.. now only i know the reason behind.. haha..


Me @ 2007 ~ Ted call my big-head.. ;P

Actually, Rice is my biggest enemy.. Before this, kalau makan nasik 2hari straight mmgla dah naik badan.. Tapi sekarang, i have to eat rice everyday (alasan!).. which explain why i gained a lot of weight... Hehe... Jadik, hari ni sy mau makan nestum / roti.. hehe... (yelah sangat)

I'm blessed with no-morning-sickness.. and a happy pr*gn**cy.. So, that's why i eat whole heartedly.. hehe... yelah, before this kan kena control makan to look cun.. hehe... So, this is the payback time (which now, i regret) heheh... and start dieting again 4 months later.. hehehe... Arrgghh.. Tapi sy sgt risau sekarang dan menyebabkan saya nak makan lagi.. hehe...


Me @ 2008 - quarter 1

But i love my skin these days.. Rase cam bersih jer every day bangun pagi..
Blemishes pun cam segan2 nak keluar.. hahaha... Though, i've chapped lip eventhough i drink lotsa water.. And sometimes i have dark circles around my eyes.. but even before this pun ade gak dark circle tu.. it's more like eyeshadow la.. hehe...



Me right before jadik Mrs. Ted Groovy.. @ 2009

Huhu... Me @ 2010?
Nnti, ade satu gambar tu.. tapi belum transfer lagi dr camera.. jadik.. dah transfer sok aku upload... huhuhu

Jealous kan? Bile ngadu dengan Ted.. Jawapan: Tulah.. sape suh makan bbyk2.. Huhu... kejam!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates