Thursday, September 2, 2010

i'm back...

huhu... Today is d 2nd day im working... Also 2nd day tersangkut @ hq... Huhu... Meaning?
2 days in a row i won't be seeing my groovy babe @ home in d afternoon... Today i start 2 miss her... Nak2 baby da pandai senyum n agah... Aaaa...

Semalam.. Boleh tak soon as i'm in d meeting room.. Terlupe that i've a baby @ home... Bile org tanye baby da pandai aper.. I was like terdiam 2 saat jap then baru teringat owh.. My baby!!! Huhu...

I'm a bad mommy! I guess i'm still learning and adjusting to d new title... Huhu...

Owh.. I'm still 17kgs heavier than my pre preggie weight... So people out there pls bare with the chubby me for a while k... Huhuhu.. Am trying my best to shed off the fat... Huhuu... Lapar... ;p

ok, will try my best to post that drafts soonest possible.. Hehe... Like u care, no?

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates