Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012

U know what... i thot i managed to post entries on the UK trip this weekend... i'm so wrong.. hehehe...

First, Lil Groovy Baby was down with diarrhea... Not serious, tapi lepas makan mesti poo.. so, i was busy with diapers changing routine.. hehehe... luckily Ted is soo very helpful.. :)
Secondly, when i'm not busy chaning the diapers, i'm busy watching x'mas movies on telly.. while reading Julie/Julia.. Waahh.. i bought this book early 2011, and still hadn't finished it off. i dunno.. adoii... I must finish the book before 2012. Hehe... Coz, i have another 2 books to finish off before i could buy a new one.. So, i have to finish all book latest by Feb 2012. Hehe..

Okie.. i just realize that i hadn't have a so-called resolution for 2011. That's why this year i was quite lost.. Heheh.. Sometimes, i didn't write it here but i wrote it in my diary.. but this year 2011, i didn't write anywhere... Huhuhu.. I guess my post labour blues didn't end yet.. hehe...
Baru-baru ni baru tersedar.. i can't be like this, macam lost... Huhu...

Yupe, i had achieved some of my dream before.. but, i need to have a new dream to keep my life moving.. :) Okie, so here, InsyaAllah my 2012 resolution..

First: We have to buy house in 2012. (Need to get it or else the monthly payment will be higher)
Second: I want to cook at least once a day every weekend.. Huhu.. (Kesian baby, slalu mkn luar.. hehe...)
Third: I have to post entry on my blog at least once a week. Hehe.. Just to keep my mind working...
Fourth: I have to read new book at least once every month..
Fifth: We have to go for a holiday trip at least twice in 2012. Hehe..
Sixth: I want to give more money to my parents.. InsyaAllah...

Ok, that's it setakat ni... hehehe... My resolution for next year is to be re-branding myself.. :D

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates