Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Selingan...

My bro in law will be getting married next year in June!

So, i have to start now. 6 months from now.. can we make it?
Make what?
Make over me self! hahaha...
Oh yes... i'm devastating by looking at the UK photos.. hahaha.. that's one of the reason i've delaying updating the stories (other than overloaded work & penyakit malas) hehe..

So, lagi pulak, the wedding scream for baju kurung or baju kebaya or baju pahang..
So.. no.. i'm not going to let my self in this 70+++ weigh.. hahaha...
Cakap jer... last time, i supposed to diet for the UK vacation tapiii hancuuss... i only manage to lose 4 kgs which expectedly i gained back after even before i landed in Malaysia.. haha..

Tolonglah majin.. u have to do this.. :(
So, to not drastically or radically starving myself to death so that i can still be in the wedding ceremony. haha...
i started with no rice for 1 month and see how it goes.. hehe..
today is only my 2nd day... please pray for me ya! hehe :)

Later after 1 month.. then, i will start to reduce my food intake & hopefully will reduce some weight / fat before the wedding.

And i definitely miss wearing my wedding & engagement ring! Huargghh... hehe

9th Oct 2011 ~ Travelodge Tower Bridge, London, UK.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates