Wednesday, December 22, 2010

easily pleased

Huhu... I'm an easily pleased person... Hehehe.. Like Ted.. Whenever he wants to go out with his buddy, all he need to do was promised me to buy me some food when he gets home.. And as hard as I tried to sulk or pretend to sulk.. Everytime the word 'food' came out from his mouth, I grinned from ear to ear.. Hehehehh..
So tonite, he wanna go out fishing with abgbo... Huhu, as usual I buat2 tarik muke.. Hahaha.. N then.. He said the magic words "nnt balik I beli u oblong ok.." Dang! And I smiled.. Haha.. Pandai eak ngorat... ;p
So, En Ted.. Salah siape skarang ni... Hihihihihi... ;p
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates