Monday, December 13, 2010

Tribute to both my parents & parents-in-law

Pencil: I'm sorry....

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help
you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

story copied from this blog


To mama, papa, ma & abah..
Thank you for teach us (me & ted) the right and wrong..
For being there for us, everytime we made mistakes these 28 years of life.
There's not a single second that i felt left alone whenever i'm stuck with problem & made mistakes, no matter small or huge the mistakes were.
We appreciate all the things you sacrificed for us. We love you all. (Though we never said this out loud, especially Ted, please do know that Ted always love all of you from bottom of his heart..)

Betul cakap mama before i was married (whenever she called me for asking my whereabout, and we always teased her that she always have to call me/us (adik bradik) like every 10minutes..) "esok, bile awak dah ade anak, barulah tau perasaan seorang mak/mama"
Yupe, that's true.. Now, i feel it myself. ;)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates