Friday, December 31, 2010

Masterchef

My fav astro channel would always be tlc, 711 (stwld) and afc.. Especially where the cooking show is on air... I secretly wish I have the gift to cook without learning...

One of the new cooking-gameshow @ 711 is masterchef us... I bet u all know bout the show already kan.. Hehe..

Uuhh.. I missed out the final of masterchef us @ astro this week, due to jalan-jalan carik makan vacation with familia.. Huhuh..

Everytime tgk judge diorang rase masakan.. Who do you think the most intimidating / psycho judge.. Heheh... Gordon ramsey the infamous judge/host of hell's kitchen (my fav show as well).. The cute chubby graham and the italian guy joe..

Gordon with his cursing lips.. Graham - cutey.. And joe.. Omg.. This guy is the most intimidating guy on planet.. First time watching the show, I paid extra attention to gordon.. But when it came to joe's turn to taste.. Goshhh.. The look! I always feel I wanna puke/vomit everytime waiting for his comment to say yes or no.. Urrgghh.. Macam aku pulak contestant.. Huhuhu... Maybe it's because he's italian n ade darah mafia dengan kepala botak die... It give me goosebump man!


Silent treatment is definitely more intimidating than cursing lips kn? Whaddaya say?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates