Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Positive vibes

I need to be surrounded by positive vibes.. Being in d middle of negative thought / behavior really drown me.. Suffocated.. Aku lemas.. Ahahahaha..
With books, I can disengaged myself from the outsiders.. Well.. People sometimes is selfish they hardly noticed you.. That's why, somehow they hurt you along the way.. Intended-ly or un-intendedly.. Haha.. Ape aku ckp ntah..
Being alone is easier than to be stucked in d negativity trying to inject some positive aura.. Hmmmm...
But, sometimes the one u hated so much is the one u found urself stucked into no matter how hard u tried to withdraw ur self...
Uhhh.. Faham x ape aku ckp? Xpe.. Just my mind thinking out loudly... I dun understand it myself... Ahahahah...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates