Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sacrifice

Hye all.. Happy 2011 to all of us... Yeay! Dpt pakai organiser baru, notebook baru.. Meeting book je lame..

Yesterday - 1.1.11, my papa turned 61years old.. ;) happy birthday papa...

Sigh... This was the first time I wasn't at home @ gombak celebrating papa's birthday.. I'm someone's wife now.. Sigh.. Last nite we celebrated his (Ted's) twin lil sisters' birthday which falls on 31 Dec.. Huhuhu.. I didn't tell him my family celebrating my papa's birthday at d same time.. Hrm... Now that I'm his wife, his family's become our priority.. Later last nite, after looking at the pic angah uploaded in d facebook, I broke into tears.. Like a waterfalls, it didn't stop until like 10mins later.. Huhuhuh.. Ted's panicking... Huhu.. It's not like we're million miles apart, and we'd actually had an early celebration at kuala selangor last wednesday n I came home last friday... But, looking at my graying papa cutting the cake.. It made me feel sad n broken hearted not being able to be there on his birthday watching he cut the cake.. :( teringat papa yg nikahkan ted n me.. Papa dtg amek report card dulu2.. Huhuhu..

Semoga papa dipanjangkan usia, dimurahkan rezeki dan diberikan kesihatan yang sempurna...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates