Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wassup with wednesday

1) Pegi menare (d hq) cume spent rm 3.70 (nvr before)
2) Tunggu lift jmp ted w his colleague - he said "ha ni bini aku.. Ni ya**" - my heart bloomed, thought die nk wat tatau.. Hahah (dah setahun 2 bln, I still get this feeling of pride bile die ckp aku ni bini die.. Hehe)
3) Naik kt tkt 50, duduk kat sblh someones that made my heart unstoppably thumping for the second half of d presentation.. ;)
4) Met my counterpart from other state that gonna made her move to another department.. -- she treat me a meal (explain the minimal expenses)
5) Collecting my car from the illegal parking space to found a parking ticket *sigh* (guess someone has to lift the road-jinxed from me.. Kete blakang xkene saman pon???) -- perlu dirahsiakan dr Ted.. ;p
6) Arrived @ d ofc, making myself a coffee 3-in-1, found an email that made my heart stop then thumped non-stop sambil tgn tketar2 menaip.. ;)

So.. Balik rumah 'tokma' baby's still sleeping dlm buai.. (Haha kitorang org melaka panggil buaian.. Bile ckp lelaju mesti bunyi boyan.. Huhu ted slalu ejek.. Chiss.. Eh.. Btul ke org mlk ckp camttu? Ke aku sorang jer?)

Bile baby wake up.. Pandang mommy.. SMILE widely... Baby dah kenal mommy yeay! Da pandai nk ngikut mommy work.. N smile sambil panggil2 gembire2 bile mommy pulang.. Aahhh! Gewwammm!! ;)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates