Monday, November 10, 2008

L.u.c.k.y

-pic courtesy of hyred_wyred- (=P)
Lucky (Jason mraz ft Colbie Caillat)
+ Now do ya hear me + I’m talking to you + Across the water + Across the deep blue ocean + Under the open sky, oh my..Oh baby I try + Oh boy I hear, in my dreams + I hear your whisper, across the sea + I keep you with me, in my heart + You make it easier, when life gets hard + I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend + Lucky to have been where I have been + Lucky to be coming home again + Oh, oh, oooh.. + You don’t know how long it takes + Waiting for a love like this + Every time we say goodbye, I wish we had one more kiss + I’ll wait for you + I promised you, I will… oh + Lucky we’re in love in every way + Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed + Lucky to be coming home some day + And so I’m sailing, through the sea +To an island, where we’ll meet + You’ll hear the music, fill the airI put a flower in you hair + And though the breezes through the trees + Move so pretty, you’re all I see + Let the world keep spinning round + You hold me right here, right now + I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend + Lucky to have been where I have been + Lucky to be coming home again +
Feel lucky today & will always be (^v^)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates