Saturday, November 8, 2008

+Third Attempts+

Hi there!! ^_^
This is my third attempts in writing a blog... I had had a very good blog in friendster back in 2004 - 2005, but it had been deleted due to certain reason... then in 2006 i have another blog, but i couldn't remember even the title or the password to that blog after i created it... it just left out... my job was herratic then, with the Everest workloads... so i decided to let it go...
But, after recently i read a diary of Anne Frank who was a girl during the WW2.. she wrote he diary while she was hiding from the Germans... it was so cool...
And i watched a film called - Freedom Writer... what a great movie... how some ordinary youngsters could make a different through their writing... how easily we could express ourselve in writing instead of saying out to the world...
And i started to think again... I wanna start blogging again... Yeah... This is my 3rd attempts... And i'll make sure this blog will never stops... (pray I won't forget the password)... =)


Writing calms me down... whenever i feel sad, mad, wanna-cry-for-no-reason, moody, guilty... i wud just write a notes to myself and then I'll feel better...
So, this is my crazy world... and i luv my world... ^_^

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates