Wednesday, November 26, 2008

+ TARA3 +

- The Amazing Racer - pic from: AXN TARA3

I slept late last nite @ 2am.. just pondering my life in 2008 & surfing the internet- updating me with the other updated blogs... (and sharpened my skills to reach Expert Goals in Wedding Dash.. Damn! after 3rd attempts, the bride still turned into Bridezilla... poor u bridegroom)..

Earlier that nite, after fighting with my 2 nieces... I watched TV.. no gud show then, just a stupid malay drama.. (uppsss.. sorry ya producer, but ur show seems to be fake!)

TARA3 The Memories... will be on AXN this coming Thursday (read: Tomorrow).. Big Yeay! Since last Thursday we've been mourning what we have to do on Thursday when TARA 3 was over.. Poor Ida & Tania... They have been so remarkably well during the last 4-5 weeks... but out of sudden just bcoz of really small mistakes, they ended up at the 2nd runner up... Pehhh!!
From the early of the season, i've always have faith on the 2 teams of Malaysia - Ida & Tania and Henry & Bernie...


I listened to the radio this morning and Ida (read: Aida) Nerina was on aired for TARA 3... wah really interesting... i didn't managed to call and talked to Ida, since I was rushing against will to my office... (luckily managed to reach the punch machine @ 9 am sharp) heheh...



They played clean (yeah...) and the best part is that they enjoy all the race journey... i envy their enthusiasm... =) and of course having the chance to travel around the world (on the producer's expenses) hehehe...

1 comments:

david santos said...

Happinesses for Malaysian people!!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates